Monday, October 6, 2008

Free Personal Lapdance


I decided it was time take a stand, so I organised to meet Tim and Nicole down at the local McDonald's. When I arrived they were arguing about how One doesn't like Two all that much, and how Tim won't spent enough time with her. The moment seemed right and I pulled over my 150 foot stack of restaurant chairs that I had amused myself with during the verbal tussle. I then grabbed my Happy Meal and started climbing. About half way up Nicole yelled "You can't do it, its not stable enough." but I kept going. Finally I reached the top, sat my ass down on the highest chair and ate my McDonald's.
From the top of the 800 foot stack of chairs i could see the whole of Sydney, Jees I hate Sydney. Anyway I spied my buddy Jonas' house off in the far distance so I thought I would visit and see whats going on.
When I arrived nobody was there so I proceeded to let myself in. As I was opening the door I heard a noise coming from the side of the house so I went and investigated. I poked my head around the corner and there was none other than Joe Dolce (had a hit single with 'whats a matter you') and Sammy Davis Jr standing there searching for shit to steal. They looked like they were on smack, all dozy and mumbly. "Those junkie fucks arn't going to get away with this, not on my watch." I thought to myself as I was leaving.

No comments: